Related Resources via Links
NMS OnBoard, our fully customizable onboarding platform offers global & international background checks in more than 200 countries and territories.
NMS will help you design a global background check and drug testing strategy. Our best-in-class service is scalable to your work environment. Our global screening capabilities include:
- Civil Litigation Searches.
- Criminal Searches.
- Credit Searches.
- Driving Records.
- Educational Verification.
- Employment Verification.
- Financial Regulatory Searches.
- Professional License Verification.
- Professional Reference.
- Sanction Searches.
Nationwide DOT Testing & Compliance
DOT Screening Services: We perform DOT screens on your drivers, pilots and captains while complying with all the Department of Transportation’s regulations. We manage all your DOT drug testing, DOT background checks and occupational health screening.
DOT screens on your drivers, pilots and captains while complying with all the Department of Transportation’s regulations. You can run all of your DOT drug testing, DOT background checks and occupational health screening services from one easy to use platform.
All Your DOT Needs:
- Policy Development and regulatory consulting.
- Pre-Employment DOT drug testing and DOT qualified employment questionnaires.
- Search of Motor Vehicle Records and CDLIS compliance.
- Labs based urine drug testing and breathe alcohol testing.
- Random drug and alcohol testing selection management and reporting.
- Physical ability testing.
- MIS Reporting
- SAMHSA certified laboratories.
- Certified results through a Multilingual Medical Review Officer (MRO).
- Compliance with these Industry Regulations:
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- Federal Highway Administration (FHWA).
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA).
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA).
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA).
- United States Coast Guard. (USCG)
Regulated (DOT) and Non-regulated (Non-DOT) physical programs. Our physicians and nurse practitioners perform a comprehensive, cost-effective physical that conforms to DOT standards.
Instant Alcohol Testing.
Instant Saliva Alcohol Screen is an on-site, low-cost alternative to breath or blood testing. It is an excellent option as a post-accident or reasonable suspicion method.
Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT).
Breath Alcohol Tests are conducted to determine the concentration of alcohol in a donor’s system by a certified technician and in accordance with DOT regulations.
We assist hospitals, nursing facilities, assisted living communities and healthcare staffing firms meet their screening and compliance requirements thus protect them from liability.
- Compliance with these Industry Regulations:
- Department of Health – (DOH).
- Department of Children and Families – (DCF).
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities - (APD).
- Department of Elderly Affairs - (DOEA).
Background checks are important due to the high rate of turnover in this industry.
Our comprehensive line of background screening services will quickly help you detect past offenses of theft, embezzlement, sex offenses and/or drug abuse.
Provide a safe learning environment for Students and Educators.
NMS can design and administer a comprehensive background screening and drug testing program to screen students and faculty. Education verifications ensure that faculty members have obtained the education, credentials and experience your organization requires.
Background checks are important due to the high rate of turnover in this industry. Our comprehensive line of background screening services will quickly help you detect past offenses of theft, embezzlement, sex offences or drug abuse.
Many staffing professionals don’t realize that they can be liable for the actions of the candidates they place.
Negligent hiring is a vicarious liability to any staffing firm.
Know exactly who you are hiring.
- Protect your clients against workplace violence
- Decrease the chances of placing unqualified candidates
- Help place credible candidates
- Provide a positive and professional image to your clients
- Reduce the costs of training and turnover
- Reduce the cost of employee theft and embezzlement
- Reduce the threat of negligent hiring litigation lawsuits
We're Experts in Compliance!
Our expertise is grounded in a 30-year history. We can help you advance business efficiencies and improve your pre-employment screening experience, plus help you meet compliance regulations that secure a Drug Free Workplace.